Organic sunflower oil is the liquid fat derived from sunflower seeds. High in vitamins A and E, it has a smoothing property in creams, lotions, and soaps.
Sunflower oil is the liquid fat derived from sunflower seeds.
Aroma: Faint and sweet.
Viscosity/Texture: Thin liquid
Absorption/Feel: Absorbs easily. Doesn’t leave an oily residue.
Color: Clear with yellow tint.
Shelf Life: 1-2 years.
How to Store: Store in the refrigerator to prolong shelf life, but also stores well under under any condition except extreme heat.
How to Use:
• Sunflower oil is deeply nourishing and conditioning to the skin.
• It is highly recommended for recipes designed to treat dry, weathered, aged, and damaged skin.
• Sunflower oil has a smoothing property in creams, lotions, and soaps.
• Sunflower oil is wealthy in linoleic and olec acids (omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids? with high amounts of vitamins A, D, and E.
• It also has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids.
To Shop this Product!