• August 1, 2017 at 1:56 pm #5583
    Score: 0
    Fareahu
    Participant

Hello! does anyone tried something with EO that worked please?
    Thank you

October 12, 2017 at 11:40 am #5594
    melc
    Participant

I have successfully used Digestive Blend and the steam cup method to battle sinus infections in myself and my kids. For myself I put 3-4 drops of Digestive Blend around my belly button (rub it in) 4 times a day. Usually by the 4th or 5th day the sinus infection is gone. Another method I use with sinus infections is a steam cup. Heat water in a mug until steaming and add one drop each oregano, lemon, peppermint, and melaleuca. Close your eyes and breathe the vapors in your nose and up into your sinus cavities. This is too intense for my little sons so I put one drop of each of the 4 oils into the back corner of the bathtub. I put my kiddo into the tub, turn on the shower (not tub!), close the bathroom door, and allow the room to fill with steam. You create the same effect as a steam cup, it’s just less intense. One new thing I learned lately was to apply Melissa on the sinuses of the forehead. I haven’t done this yet so I don’t have experience with it working but definitely use the other two methods mentioned above quite often!

August 14, 2018 at 1:54 pm #5636
    wellbody
    Participant

Another great oil to use is a combo of 10 drops each Eucalyptus and Melaleuca in a 10 ml roller topped with FCO.

Once blended apply a couple swipes to the thumb of the right hand. Apply the oil to the small pit behind the ears and then drag the oil several times from the pit area, under the jaw and towards the area of the adam’s apple. Be sure to repeat the dragging action at least 4-5 times. Then repeat on the other side, applying the oil to the left thumb and then follow instructions for application as described.

Sinus infections are often associated with partially plugged eustachian tubes. This method of oil application will very often help to clear the area and allow for proper drainage.

Repeat 2 to 3 times daily/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags