• February 27, 2017 at 6:59 am #4058
    Score: 0
    Loni
    Participant

Without a doubt, one of the most useful blends I mix up is FLOOMP – some of you may know it as FLOOM, but I like to add Peppermint, too! I’m prone to infections, and have been running an unexplained low-grade fever for much of my life, so I like to get a jump on things before they get out of hand. I use this mix so often, that I found it easier to put it in a small dropper bottle to make filling capsules much easier. I don’t know about you, but when I’m feeling crummy, it’s not always easy to get all the drops IN the capsule from the bottle orifice! I have been able to stave off whatever is threatening by taking this 3x a day for just about 2 days!

Equal parts: Frankincense, Lemon, Protective Blend, Oregano, Melaleuca, and Peppermint. The original recipe of FLOOM calls for 2 drops of each, but I’m a less is more gal, and I find that just 5-6 drops of the mix first thing in the AM at the first sign of symptoms, and about 4 drops, 2 more times that day (repeat all the following day) works well! I also like to take Probiotic Defense Formula (NOT within 2 hours of this) to help rebuild that beneficial flora.

February 27, 2017 at 9:01 am #4076
    hollytodddoterra
    Participant
    2 pts

This is great! I also like to take Protective Blend Plus.

February 27, 2017 at 3:00 pm #4109
    eileenaviles01
    Participant

I’m definitely going to try this!

March 1, 2017 at 6:25 am #4205
    leessential living
    Participant

Never seen recipe of this with peppermint

March 1, 2017 at 6:25 am #4204
    leessential living
    Participant

Why not probiotic defense formula within 2 hrs taking this? What happens?

March 3, 2017 at 1:34 am #4425
    Loni
    Participant

LEESSENTIAL LIVING: I wasn’t following that 2 hour rule until I was doing some reading/research. I don’t remember if it was oil-oriented source or not, but they stated that you shouldn’t take an antibiotic and a probiotic within 2 hours of each other or they may negate the effects of each other. I face-palmed when I read that since Oregano is the world’s most powerful antibiotic.

March 9, 2017 at 11:19 am #4456
    staci408
    Participant

Do you take this internally?

March 9, 2017 at 11:35 am #4458
    Loni
    Participant

I do, but many put it in a roller bottle, dilute it, and apply topically.

March 13, 2017 at 11:57 am #4560
    darlene renee
    Participant

The 2 hour rule. I understand this makes sense when taking a synthetic prescription antibiotic, but essential oils do not disrupt beneficial flora in our bodies so would this still be the case when using essential oils as an antibiotic?

March 14, 2017 at 1:58 pm #4564
    Loni
    Participant

Im sorry, I cant seem to post my lengthy reply! Short answer is if it were of zero concern, we wouldn’t be reading how we should take a break after 7-10 days. The warning is for large internal doses only. If you want the long answer, please PM me on Facebook?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags