• February 27, 2017 at 6:58 am #4057
    Score: 0
    EvieSehr
    Participant
    2 pts

If you work outside like I do, you know how important having the right tools is. Chainsaws need the right chains, wildfire fighting needs the right hand tools, and hiking need great shoes; but what about my body? I spend so much time taking care of my gear that when it comes to my physical and mental health, it needs to be quick and easy.

So, I give you my guide to what is always in my pack! These are the best oils I have found to some really common issues.

Lavender oil – I use this on blisters, bruises and better sleep.
    Helichrysum – I am notorious for falling/tripping/getting hit with something. Heli is great for slowing bleeding, and it smells amazing.
    Soothing Blend – without this blend, I wouldn’t be able to move after a long day next to the flames!
    Modern Essentials App – you never know when the guy next to you gets hurt or has an ailment, so I ensure that I have my phone to see what immediate relief I can provide.
    Console – I am horrible in crisis situations and console helps me calm down and make an educated decision.
    Peppermint – uplifting and stimulating so I don’t fall asleep on the job! Also great for tummy issues.

What oils do you use at work???

February 27, 2017 at 9:02 am #4077
    hollytodddoterra
    Participant
    2 pts

Grounding Blend is my go-to when all around me seems too busy and I just need to take a deep breath and close my eyes for one minute to regroup and get back into the fast-paced life.

February 27, 2017 at 2:59 pm #4108
    eileenaviles01
    Participant

lol I love the title of this and you go to’s

February 27, 2017 at 4:22 pm #4086
    lorrjudd
    Participant
    1 pt

Well my work is taking care of my grandson who is now 20 months full time. I’ve been taking care of him since he came home from the NICU at 32 days old. When times get stressful as days due when a toddler goes from one thing or another or a tooth is trying to pop through I reach for Balance to help me regroup and also my grandson. I put a drop in my hand and rub my hands together and inhale and have him inhale also.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.