• February 28, 2017 at 7:53 am #4123
    Score: 0
    Justluvmyoils
    Participant

I have used EO’s in many recipes. Just tonite I put Lemon on my salmon and asparagus! Basil, Marjoram, Rosemary & Thyme in sauces and on meats. Lemon cake with Lemon glaze was a hit as was Wild Orange in the Cannoli dip!! Oatmeal with a drop or two of Wild Orange is yummy too! Peppermint brownies are always good!

February 28, 2017 at 6:31 pm #4202
    Score: 1
    EvieSehr
    Participant
    2 pts

Peppermint brownies go amazingly well with wild orange mimosas. Hahaha! 🍸

This post has received 1 vote up.
    March 3, 2017 at 1:49 am #4426
    Loni
    Participant

I love Cinnamon in my Oatmeal, and sometimes add a drop to my coffee, and/or Peppermint. Sometimes I’ll add a scoop of Vanilla Trim Shake, too, which also helps emulsify the oils so you don’t have to constantly stir before drinking! I love to add Ginger to a honey garlic glaze on salmon. I add a few drops of Basil to the water I cook my pasta in. And I love to marinate with oils! I just ordered some of the glass bottles with shaker tops from AromaTools for mixing oils with pink Himalayan salt (see one of the earlier Hillary LaMay YouTube/Periscope videos for the 3 she demoed) to add more flavor to things as I’m cooking! Cooking with oils is opening up a whole new world of flavor to me since I don’t buy fresh herbs – they always go bad before I use 10% of them, and same with the dried ones. But I’ve got these oils anyway, so…

March 7, 2017 at 9:42 am #4454
    nurseGail
    Participant

I must check out the shaker bottles!!

April 7, 2017 at 1:17 pm #5472
    zimm4er
    Participant

I used EO to brine my turkey breast. It was awesome. Warning I started with 5 drops and went up to 10, so not usually what you do when cooking with EO

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.