• February 27, 2017 at 6:57 am #4056
    Score: 0
    logcaycam
    Participant

I’m interested to know what others give away as door prizes or gifts at classes, and how. I love the class in a box with the wild orange, but what other ideas have people used that worked (or didn’t)? Diffuser jewelry? Samples? Do you have tickets and draw for prizes? What does the host receive? Has anyone ever offered a free membership?

February 28, 2017 at 7:57 am #4127
    Score: 1
    LVn8ive
    Participant
    1 pt

When an attendee signs up, I give them literature, samples and an introductory kit (DT kit that includes 5 ml bottles of CPTG Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint essential oils). Giving diffuser jewelry is a wonderful idea! I’m still pretty new to hosting classes so the ideas are endless!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    March 6, 2017 at 10:44 am #4450
    Score: 1
    mamakool
    Participant
    1 pt

I give them a 5ml Wild Orange with a mini eo usage guide to go home with. It helps get them excited about the oils and people love to go home with an oil. I try to book their lifestyle overview/wellness consult with them at the class so we have a date set to connect to review their order so they know what to do with their products and how to place orders themselves.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    March 14, 2017 at 8:29 am #4562
    christineswellness
    Participant

With any new customers i give a spray bottle and a roller bottle so they can start using when they get their oils with ideas and some blends recipes that they may be interested in.

April 13, 2017 at 8:17 am #5488
    bmdotterer
    Participant

I have found that giving away an inexpensive diffuser for the host and a keychain with 4 samples of 10 drops each for anyone who enrolls with a kit or a $100 order has been VERY successful in booking more classes, increasing my enrollments and getting the new WA to use and order more oils. I also give away samples to everyone who attends but doesn’t enroll as well as a mini ME for our drawing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.